Friday, September 28, 2012

Where is my post?

I made a post on the Sims 3 forums it's called (it's not good news) and I can't find it, has EA deleted it???? I would've loved to gone back into my own post and at least said thankyou to those who prayed for my mum and given me well wishes, before EA deleted it, how rude are they?

I mean, I spend so much money gifting other simmers with my own money and gift myself, and how rude is EA to delete my post about my mum, they didn't even give me a chance to say thankyou, inconsiderate bastards, they take my money and in return they delete my post!!!

WHAT THE???????

Assholes!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear the bad news about you mom. I hope she's as strong as you and can recover. *hugs*

    And whoever deleted your thread is a-hole. Like really? All the crap that gets posted there and they delete something like that? Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vidkid for wishing me well and my mum, it's gonna be a long recovery for my mum, but a stressful one too.

    yep, EA seriously needs to delete the ones that are crap, not mine, now I can't say thankyou to those who replied to my post now.

    And how are you doing? any exciting news that will put a smile on my face? Anyways Happy Simming!

    Cheers! MPearl :)

    ReplyDelete