Saturday, December 01, 2012

Life is grand!!

well, in order that my mum's been in hospital from a lashing of chemo side effects, Karma is so far up one's backside, fair dinkum! seriously, am I supposed to be a messenger girl for everyone???, I didn't know my brother Craig and kids were coming down this weekend, and so now I'm being blamed again, for not telling him that mum's in hospital?, so am I the only one in the family? geewizz, Karen could've told Craig, or even Mark or even Wayne, why should I have to tell Craig, when he treats me like trash, and then expects me to message him about mum-I think NOT!! seriously!!! awww, boohoo Craig!!! I looked up to him as a cool brother, a mentor, a protector, now I look up at him as an physcological abuser, because he's been lied to by Karen, now he doesn't believe me anymore, ok, Craig, whatever, believe a liar, but not believe who tells the truth, your problem then! I don't seriously care anymore! I'm gonna live my life the way I want to, and if ya don't like that, you can go stick it Craig!


Here's a true quote:


                            Learn from yesterday

                            Live for today

                            Hope for tomorrow

Well enough said! Cheers for now!

MPearl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment