Sunday, November 04, 2012

On the lighter side of Life......

Seasons Ep is only 10 days away!! just 10(australian time that is!!!!)

OMG!!!!!!! Looking forward to it, sooooo excited, yayhoohoo!!!! Can't wait!!!

If only I can contain my excitement for a few more days, I'll be fine then!

I downloaded the latest patch from EA, which has the new diving board and a few other new patterns in the game added, as well as the ability to swim in any ocean now, so I tried this and I'm the only sim goes into the ocean, I suppose it's just a small taste that EA likes to give us to tease us more for wanting this Expansion pack even more, typical EA, kudo's to you!
The new attraction system is a bit scary indeed, A married female fairy sim got a compliment from a total stranger she just met, (I'd like to get to know you better), something like this quote, woah, that's scary stuff and way too direct I think!.

And the Blueprint mode is something extra, sometimes I don't even feel like building and this tool is so ideal to just plonk a house that you didn't build is just marvelous and brilliant thinking for lazy builders!!

The diving board should've been introduced from base game, not 3yrs later in Seasons Ep, seriously we had to wait for this 3yrs later for this??? sheesh!

MPearl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment