Monday, April 30, 2012

16 days to go until the treatment ends!!!

As the title says! seriuosly, only 16 days to go until all finished! Where does the time go? it has gone so fast from the very first day until now-wow! I have patted myself on the back, for not giving up, and just sticking thru until the end. But my questions have NOT been answered until now, the doctors have said(we don't know, time will tell), and I thought not going back to the hospital after this treament would seriously end-NOT, I'm going back every 3 months and having multiple checkups, and this could take years-great, thanks for that-anyways, I'm going on hoilday for a well deserved break after this-can't wait! In the mean time, very much trying my hardest not to stress out!


Playing my sims games has helped alot-thankyou Sims 3!


I'll be back soon, cheers!


MidnightPearl! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment